Turkey Hunting Retreat Spring 2017
Ladies Only Adventure Getaway in West Central Ohio including
- Turkey Hunting
- Sunset Yoga
When: April 30 – May 4, 2017 (Hunt dates: May 1-3)
Where: Sidney, OH**
COST: $799 per person
Only 3 spots available! REGISTRATION CLOSED
This all-inclusive retreat includes:
- 4 nights lodging
- 3 days of guided turkey hunting
- 5 mile kayaking trip
- Sunset Yoga session
- Vision-boarding Workshop
- Turkey education and target practice
- Wild Turkey Cleaning and Cooking Tips
- Fresh + healthy meals & snacks
- Cozy campfires
- Gourmet S’mores & Specialty Drink Bar
- And some more fun surprises!
My A’s to your Q’s
- When will I arrive and depart? You’ll want to arrive on Sunday, April 30th late afternoon/early evening so that we have time to target practice and gather your hunting gear. You’ll depart Thursday, May 4th in the morning or early afternoon.
- Do I have to be an experienced hunter? Absolutely not. When you arrive on Sunday, we’ll go over the basics of hunting wild turkeys, gather all of your gear and do some target practice so that you’re comfortable and confident during the hunt.
- Do I need to bring my own gun? Nope. We will provide the shotgun and shells. If you want to bring your own gun you are more than welcome to but to make things easier for travel, we will provide if needed.
- What kind of clothes will I need to bring? Spring weather in Ohio can be unpredictable. For the hunt, I suggest light layers because it’s usually chilly at sunrise then warms up later in the morning and afternoon. If you have camo, bring it! If not, bring the darkest colored options you have and I’ll do my best to outfit you with some camo from my arsenal. You’ll definitely want a pair of hiking boots or rubber boots that are comfortable to walk in and will keep your feet dry. For the rest of your time here, go for comfort. We’ll be doing yoga, going kayaking and sitting around a cozy campfire so whatever you’re most comfortable in.
- Do I need to purchase a license and turkey tag? Yes. You’ll need an Ohio hunting license (non-resident if you don’t live in Ohio) and a Spring Turkey Permit. Both can be purchased online or once you arrive.
- Am I guaranteed to harvest a turkey? No, we’ll be hunting free range so harvesting is not a guarantee. But I have some of the best turkey hunting properties and guides lined up to help and we’ll do our very best to ensure a successful hunt and great experience.
- If I harvest a turkey, do I get to take the meat home? Absolutely. We will clean your turkey and I will be showing you some tips and tricks for cleaning and cooking your harvest. If you need to ship the meat home, we work with a shipping service that is very reasonably priced.
Other questions? I’m happy to hop on the phone or chat via email or text and answer any other questions you might have. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
**If flying, transportation to and from Dayton or Columbus airport provided.
***We are happy to accommodate any food allergies and requests.